Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

What I am grateful for in 2015

In 2015, I am grateful for inter school sports, free milk at school and free fruits. I also want to achieve more in my learning by the end of the year.


During this year, I am very grateful for going to interschool sports for netball and Soccer. It was an awesome experience and trying our hardest to win against children that are our years. Going to the AMI netball courts to challenge other schools and represent Glenbrae. We may have lost a few games but atleast we still tried our best. During some tournaments, there were a few accidents, but we still carried on.
Going to soccer has also been a fantastic experience for me. We won a few tournaments too, and I was so proud of what the year 6’s had achieved.


I am also grateful for having supplies of free milk. Milk is very healthy and contains calcium for bones and teeth and protein for muscles. Milk has also cooled me down after having a long play after morning tea.


Free fruit at school is another thing I am very grateful for. Having free fruit at school has kept the students at Glenbrae school very healthy, especially when the teacher insists that you have one. Most teachers depend on their students to throw their scraps in the rubbish bin. Fruits also contain a lot of nutrients which is very healthy for your body.


Continuing this year, I also want to achieve in my academic (Writing, Reading, Math, Science and Inquiry). I want to get to higher goals, levels and stages in all of my academic. The subject that I want to achieve the most in is my math. I want to go up a higher stage and get to the national standard, but I also want to achieve all of my academic.


This year, I am grateful for going to interschool sports, having free supplies of milk and having free fruit. I also hope that I get to achieve my academic by working really hard during the week and answering very hard questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.