Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2015

What 7 things would I want

What are 7 things I want? Well lets see.

1. Travel the world
I want to travel the world and explore different kinds of country's and their culture. I love to learn about other cultures too which I would love to explore the world. 
Image result for travel the world

2. A puppy

I want a puppy that is very tiny because I want to sleep with it. I want a puppy so that I can also take it for walks in the day. Sometimes puppy's can be easy to look after, but at the same time, not so much. 

Image result for puppy

3. Predict the future
 
I want to predict the future because it seems like i'm a genius. I would also like to predict my own future. 

Image result for predicting the future

4. I want to study 

When I am 18 and have finished college, I want to study and go to uni. I want to study different kinds of things when I go to university. 
Image result for new zealand auckland university

5. Endless slushy machine

I want an endless slushy machine so that I can have slushy's everyday!
Image result for slush machine

6.  Technology 

When i'm older, I want to be able to have a lot of technology to work on. 
Image result for technology

7. Nike

I want a life time supply of Nike gears because it is my favourite brand. Nike has really cool shoes, shirts, shorts etc.
Image result for nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.