Pages

Thursday 31 December 2015

Splash!

A few days ago I arrived in Whangarei with my family. We have been going to different kinds of beaches, places and a lot more fun thing. Yesterday, I went to the Whangarei Pools. It was amazing, because every 10 minutes or so HUGE waves appear out of no where. It felt like I was on a beach. I also went do the slide with my cousin. There was a black slide and a blue side, I wanted to go in the black one because it looked dark. As I was going through the slide, it felt like an illusion. I also felt dizzy as I got out of the slide. When I got off the slide, I went outside to the diving board with my cousins. There was a small board, A medium and a very very high one. I jumped off the very high one a few times. It was very scary. After a while at the pools we decided that it was time to go home. When we got home I had a shower then feel asleep, I was very tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey, I'm glad that you are doing some exciting things over your holidays! Well done for writing about your time as well. Enjoy your time in Whangarei with whānau.
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.