Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Going to the movies

It was a bright sunny Saturday afternoon. My friend and I had gone to watch a movie called Born to dance. It is an awesome movie about dancing.

It was a sunny afternoon and I got dropped off to my friends house, her name is Annalise. When we got there, we hopped in the car with her parents and they dropped us off to Sylvia Park. When we got to Sylvia Park, we went to the cinemas and booked our tickets for Born to dance. When we had finished booking our tickets, we went to pak'nsave to get some snacks to eat during the movie.

We walked back to the cinemas and waited for the movie to start. While we were waiting we played in the arcade, the game we played was Air Hockey. What we have to do is put a $2 coin in the machine and air comes out of the little holes in the table. When the air comes out of the table, we get given this disk and two handles. What we do with it is try to get it in the goal, but try to protect our own. I won the game, the score was 4-3.

The game had ended so we walked back to the waiting area and we could see our line forming. We went to our line to give our tickets so we could watch the movie. We got our snacks and made our way to cinema 4. The seats we had were all the way at the back so we went there, sat and waited for the movie to begin.

A few adds played then, finally, the movie started. We had enjoyed the whole movie, but we didn’t finish our snacks. When the movie finished, we came out of the cinema and went to the train station. Annalise took the stairs while I went on the elevator. I met her at the place where we get the tickets. I booked my train ticket and she booked hers, all we had to do was wait for the train afterwards.

When the train had got to where we needed to go, we needed to walk home. We walked to her house and waited for her dad to get home. When he got home, he dropped me off at my house.

I was very happy that I had finally watched Born to dance. I had waited for quite a while to watch it. I had a lot of fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.