Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

6 places I want to go

Today, I am going to list the 6 places I want to go

1. Mysterious Island
The first place I want to go is called The Mysterious Island, it is on a movie called Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. 
Image result for Journey to the mysterious island

2. Fiji

The second place I want to go is to Fiji, I want to go there because they have beautiful land and beautiful water. They also have really nice houses on the side of the beach. 

Image result for fiji

3. Hogwarts
The third place I want to go is Hogwarts, I want to go hogwarts because it is in the movie Harry Potter. In the movie, that is a school where the students get tought magic. I'm not sure if it is real, but I still want to go. 

Image result for hogwarts

4. Easter Island
The fourth place I want to go is named Easter Island. I want to go to Easter Island because they have these heads that pop out of the ground which makes is look ancient. 

Image result for easter island

5. The underwater hotel
Another place that I wish to go is called The Underwater hotel. In the hotel that is under water, it is protected by glass which incase the water could get in. Another reason why I want to go to the Underwater hotel is because when you are lying in bed, you can see all the fish swimming around, and you can sometimes also see divers. 

Image result for the underwater hotel

6. Paris
Last but not least, I want to visit Paris. I want to visit Paris because it has a beautiful culture and it also has the Eiffel Tower. 

Image result for eiffel tower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.