Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

My Positive FootPrint

In 10 years time Mrs Raj and Mrs Parker will see this and be proud of me. I have learned what a digital footprint means/is. I have learned that when ever we try delete something, like a nasty comment or a photo it will still stay there forever and people can see the nasty things that you have said. Something I found difficult was trying to fit all of the ideas into a small amount of space. I really liked this task because it has taught me a lot. I hope we can do this again sometime in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have a lot of brilliant plans for your future! Keep working hard towards your goals and you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to work harder, thank you Mrs Parker!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.