Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

Pixels!

Yesterday, I went to the movies to watch a movie with a few friends, the name of the movie we watched is called Pixels.

First, me and my friends went to the supermarket to get a few snacks that we could eat during the movie. As we walked back to the cinemas' we waited for the movie to start. While we were waiting, we played in the arcade. I played a racing game and I versed one of my friends. When we had finished the face, I came 2nd, but it was worth the try.

When there was a huge queue and my friends and I had to line up and give our tickets one by one. As we rushed to find our seats, we all sat down and waited for the movie to start.

When the movie started and the lights turned off, I could already feel excited. The movie started and it was a very long movie that we had watched.

The movie was about the video games that used to be played in an arcade years ago (Donkey Kong, Pac Man and other) taking over the world and trying to destroy earth. Years ago, there was this boy that was the best video game player in the world.

The video games tried to destroy earth, but the Army people had made guns which could destroy all the pixels, the heroes used all the guns that were made. But if they wanted to destroy all of them, then had to float into the floating ship which was creating all the pixels.

When they got into the ship they had to complete this one task which was Donkey Kong. There was this one women that he liked, and her son was on the other side of Donkey Kong and he had to complete the game to save him.

This game was very challenging towards him because he wasn't very good at playing Donkey Kong, but he knew that he had to save the boy.

After he had destroyed Donkey Kong, he ran to get the boy and got out of the ship. When we had got back down to earth, all of the pixels flew back into the ship and went away.

It was a very interesting and entertaining movie. I felt very happy that I had watched that movie and that is my favourite movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.