Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

My Bio poem.

Honey
Weird, adventurous, sporty and funny
Lover of puppies, pianos and electronic games
Who wonders what life would be like without a family
Who fears spiders, death and heights
Who feels excited, happy and adventurous
Who is able to climb high trees, swim and type fast
Who would like to travel back in time, travel around the world and live with my whole family
Who dreams that no one would die and the world would be a happy place with no negativity.


I learnt how to write a catchy and proper Bio poem about myself.
The difficult part was having to try to describe myself in a creative way.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your bio poem Honey. I'm a little scared of spiders too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative bio poem, you are very right, there should be a world with out negativity or bullying. "I also wonder what it will feel like to have know family", I bet i would feel lonely". I want to see more progress in you poems through out the year. Also keep on the excellent work-(Did you see what i did, since your work was excellent I put excellent instead of good or great)-Smiley faces all around:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you Luisa :) I will try to improve my work

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.