Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

Autumn and I's friendship story

WALT: Recount a special day with a friend.



(Memorie 1)


Have you ever just thought back about all of the memories with your bestfriend? Well I have, and we have a lot of memories together and I can’t wait to explain what me and Autumn have done!!


Well, today was a usual day, I was bored without Autumn because she was in Whangarei, but her mum wasn’t. I went to my mum and begged her if she could take me to see Autumn, but she said that we have to go to her mum and ask for permission. As always, Autumn’s mum is very kind, but I asked if she could come with us to Whangarei, and she obviously said yes.


We had packed a few bags and all of us loaded into the car (Autumn’s Mum, My mum, My sister and myself). On our way to Whangarei, I never told her that I was going so it would be a surprise. When we got to the house in front of the massive yard, my mum told me that Autumn wasn’t there, and only Autumn’s sister was there. (My sisters Best friend). We kept on driving, until we arrived at this beach, I didn’t know that we were here because I was asleep. All of a sudden, I heard a “Click” of the door and a scream say “ WAKE UP HONEY!”
I was in shock because I never knew where we were, but then I saw Autumn, I was so happy I jumped out of the car and hugged her for 5 minutes.


I had asked Autumn if she could help me unpack my bags out of the boot, she said sure.
We had finished unpacking everything then we went for a walk around the beach, It was also so low tide. As the tide drifted out, we went for a walk along the beach until we reached the other side, I could see the backyard of the  house that was further along. There was a lot of shells and Autumn had cut her foot, she said that she didn’t feel it when it first got cut, but as she stepped inside of a salty puddle, it started to sting. I gave her my jandals because I didn’t want her to get hurt again. So, we walk back to the house and went inside of our tent.


I said I was bored because there was nothing to do and it was still 12:00, she asked her mum if we could go to a beach called “Mt Greggers”. She had told me what it was like and I was so eager to go. She had a few cousins there, and enough boogie boards for all of us. I was so excited and full of joy.


We rushed to the beach and I had already got my swimming gear on, I run and splashed into the water and it felt more warmer than I had expected it to be. I felt that the cold water had slightly gotten a little bit colder, but I didn’t mind. When I had gotten on my boogie board, massive waves started appearing and I tried to run because there was this one huge one. I had just made it onto shore, but i was still where the wave could splash, it had caught me and flipped me over and over. The salty water tasted disgusting because it got into my mouth. I had a lot of scrapes from when the wave hit me, but it was kind of fun.


When we were finished swimming, we went back to the house on the hill and it was quite late and I was tired, so I went for a little rest. I stayed with her for a week, then it was time to go home because school was going to start tomorrow. I started to cry because I didn’t want to leave her, but then, her mum said “If you want to come back home, you can” and Autumn replied with “Yes, of course I want to come back”
So, on our travel back to auckland, we got dropped off by Autumn and her mum and I said “Goodbye, see you next weekend”


I haven’t see Autumn in a while, but I will be seeing her soon. This has also been my first time going to Whangarei, and it was even better because I was with the most important person. I hope I get to experience this again. I loved going to the beach and going to other amazing places in Whangarei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.