Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Are you scared?

This is my 8th blog challenge, for this challenge I have to list 8 fears, maybe you will be scared of these things, lets see?

1. Spiders!!
I am scared of spiders because some of them can bite you and it could contain poison. Most spiders can run really fast and jump out at you without knowing. 
Image result for spiders cartoon
2. Wasps 
I'm scared of wasps because they can sting you and it can cause bubbling up (if you're allergic). It can also leave the stinger inside of your skin, which is kind of scary.  I am also scared of wasps because they are not like honey bees, honey bees don't sting, but wasps do. 

Image result for wasp
3. Earthquakes
I am scared of earthquakes because they can destroy a lot of buildings in just a little amount of time. Earthquakes can also leave you homeless because they can destroy your house. Earthquakes are very dangerous because they kill more than 1,000 people a year!

Image result for earthquakes

4. Heights 

I am very scared of heights because if I am on a tall building i'm scared that I might fall. Heights are also a fear of mine because if I were to climb something, like on a roof, I will be scared because I can not get down.
Image result for heights

5. Spilling things
Yes I know, this really shouldn't be a fear, but it is one of mine. I hate spilling things like a drink or food, because it might spill on me and stain my clothes. Spilling a drink can also make a huge mess and it might start getting sticky. I'm also scared to spill a drink near my netbook because it can get trapped inside my keyboard and it can stop working.

Image result for drink spilled

6. Falling
Yes, I am scared of falling and hurting myself because getting scrapes can lead to scars. Getting scrapes and cuts are very sore and cause a lot of pain and I hate pain.

Image result for cut cartoon

7. Cooking

Yes I know, this is a really unusual fear, but its still a fear to me. I am scared of cooking because I might burn myself or get cuts from using a knife. Cooking can also end up very yum, but just in the process of making it, i might get stains and get hurt.

Image result for cooking

8. Spelling errors
I'm scared of getting spelling errors because If i'm doing a spelling test I could just miss one letter, but not know. I also dislike incorrect spelling because it can also leave me bad grades, thats why I always have to double check my spelling.

Image result for spelling errors

1 comment:

  1. Well done on starting your blog Challenge Honey, you are doing a great job! No.5 & No.8 I totally feel you! I hate spilling things, not sure if it's a fear for me, but definitely not cool.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.