Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Our Photo Scavenger Hunt


In Room 7 we have been working on something called a Photo Scavenger hunt. The class got spread into groups and I was with Davarni, New-Sam, Setaita, McKenzie and Simeon. Our photographer was Setaita and the back up person was Davarni. Doing this challenge was really fun, we had a little laugh at all of the photos. I was glad that we finished it in time, some of us even did it at home for homework. Our team cooperated very nicely with no arguments. We all learned the rule of thirds which made our photography even better. 

We all hope you enjoy our awesome presentation. 

6 comments:

  1. Honey I really like this slid show that you made with your team for the photo Challenge.The reason why I well like to comment is because I really like it and it really think that you have in proves some think .
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey I really like this slid show that you made with your team for the photo Challenge.The reason why I well like to comment is because I really like it and it really think that you have in proves some think .
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.