Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Actions speak louder than words

WALT: use conjunctions to extend sentences.
SC: use conjunctions to add more detail to an idea.

You need to persuade the reader, explaining to them whether you agree or disagree with this statement

Give examples and explain why

Actions speak louder than words.


Begin here…

Actions can hurt you more then words can because your words can’t hurt people, it can only affect them but actions shows a lot more of your feelings.

Actions speak better than words because if you were to say something kind with a bad attitude, it shows that actions speak a lot more than words do.

Actions speak better than words because if you promise someone that you are going to bring them something (E.g Ice Cream) and then don’t bring it, their actions are better than what they say.



Poles of Respect

Property: By picking up a piece of rubbish I can stop the world’s pollution and save animals from dying.  If my teacher were to tell me to pick up a piece of rubbish, I would do it straight away. By doing this, it shows that my actions speak louder than my words

Others: If someone is injured and they ask me to help them, I help them straight away, by doing that, I know that my actions are louder than my words. This shows that my actions are speaking louder than my words.
Learning: If my teacher told me to finish my mathematics in 10 minutes, I would probably finish it a minute early. By finishing it a minute earlier, it definitely means that my actions are speaking louder than my words.

Environment: If my teacher told me to pick up a piece of rubbish from outside, I would pick it up straight away and put it in the bin. My putting the rubbish in the bin, I could stop the word from pollution and animals dying.

Self: If my mum told me to stay hydrated and stay healthy, I would stay healthy. By staying healthy, this shows that my words are speaking louder than my words.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.