Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

Christmas with my family

A special time with my family :)

Christmas

It was a cold Morning, also know as Jesus’s Birthday. I breeze snuck underneath my bedroom door, while the sun shone through my bedroom window. I jumped out of my bed a headed into the living room. I saw a lot of presents underneath the beautiful Christmas tree. I was so eager to open them, but I had to wait until my family arrived to my house. My family usually comes over for Christmas to spend some time together, have some laughs, bring up memories and bond while we have the chance to. My family live in other places that are far from Glen Innes.


Finally, my family started to arrive, one by one. I was so happy to see all of my cousins and aunties that I haven't seen in such a long time. I was so happy as all of my family had arrived. My cousins and I went to play around while we had to wait to open our presents. But eventually, we did. What I received in my presents was a chocolate fondue, I got a whole lot more, but I forgot. My cousins and I talked, had laughs and brought up memories while my aunties were having a party outside. It was late, but we were still up late. Everyone slept at my house until the next morning, but I didn’t know how they could all fit, because there were so many people, in just four rooms!

But everyone started to leave one by one. Until everyone left, some of my cousins stayed at my house for one more night. We were so bored that we just went to the Glen Innes Aquatic Pool and Gym. We went into the cold pool. It was shallow at one end, but when you make your way to the other side it goes deep the shallow once you reach the other end.

Once we arrived home, my cousins parents were there waiting for them, I was sad because they all had to go. After everyone left, I went into my room and picked up a book off my shelf and it’s name was “Curiosity Killed the Cat” It is my favourite book because it has such a big mystery to it.

All I can say is, I was more than happy. I was over the moon because I got to see my family. I hadn’t seen all of them in almost a year! I was so happy! Christmas is my favourite time of the year because my well-known family comes.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful recount of a special family time Honey. I sometimes don't see my family (they live out of town) till these special times of year either. Christmas is my favourite time of year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Honey your family and you bond and giggle a lot I love it

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.