Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Nominating My Mum for the Duffy award

Miss Elia
Principal
Glenbrae School
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland

4 May 2015

Dear Miss Elia

I nominate my Mum, Tutai for the Duffy award because she sends me to school with everything I need, always double checks if I have my netbook when I go to school and sees is it fully charged for the day. My Mum should be nominated because she is very hard working and encouraging towards my education. She encourages me to work harder and harder every day. She is always there for me when I need help with my spelling too. My Mum always helps me with my homework and some work that I have to finish off. To me, Mum is the highlight of my life, she is always there for me when i need help and even when I don’t, I love my Mum. My Mum makes sure that I keep hydrated for the day by always packing me a bottle of water, and she does that on trips as well. My Mum as such a great sense of humour. She provides everything for me when I need it. She always takes care of me and my sister, she provides food and a clean uniform for us everyday.

I nominate for the Mothers’ day Duffy award because she is a brave and encouraging person. She is always there for me when I need help with my spelling too. My mum makes sure that I come to school with everything I need, like lunch and a clean uniform. She makes sure that i have enough lunch when I come to school and when I go on trips too. My Mum always encourages me when it comes to sports, she always tells me to work harder, so we can win. My Mum is grateful for having such a great life with children that have such a good education.

My Mum should get the award because she is very supportive towards my life and education, she makes sure that I read books or a book before I go to sleep and when I get back from school. She always asks me when I get back from school if I have any homework, sometimes I don’t so I have to read a book or finish some of my work that I have been doing throughout the day. To me, without my Mum I wouldn't have the brain I have right now, without her I wouldn't have any such education as I do now. Without my Mum I wouldn't have lunch and a clean uniform. My Mum is my world. She makes sure I am warm at night and makes sure I have everything that I need in life, she is the best Mum in the world to me. I am grateful for all the things that she has given me in my life.

Please pick my mum for the Mothers’ day award.

Thanking you
Your sincerely

Honey - Room 7

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely things you have written about your Mum Honey, it's great that she has such a positive influence on you! Well done and good luck with your nomination.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.