Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Rainbows End!

It was a sunny morning over in Glen Innes. I won’t give you any hints but I you will find out in the story that I am about to tell you. All I can give you is that I went to a very exciting place a bit far with my best friends because it was one of my friends birthdays. Fine, I will tell you, I went to Rainbows End! I was very very excited for the big day ahead of me.


I got ready for the big day that was ahead of me, I was very very excited. I packed a few bags because after the big day I was going to stay at my friends house for the night. My mum dropped me off to my friends house (Ocean) where she was ready to go. We went inside for a while and had some breakfast then Ocean’s mum said that we are going to leave now. We had come to our destination and a few of our friends (Briana and Janeleah) were there so we were so happy to see them. There was only four of us, but we were still happy that we are all so very close. It was a very long line because we went on Chinese New Year. There was a Chinese dance by the entrance and it was awesome to watch. We ran inside with excitement. We went to the arcade where we get our bands, without those we can not go on any rides.


The first ride we went on was the riding Pirate-Ship. We rushed to the ride and went all the way to the top, it gave me butterflies! But it was still awesome.


The next ride we went on was the bumper boats! I was happy for this one but I got soaking wet! We jumped into our boats and started crashing into each other. The siren had rung after a while and my boat broke down and I was stuck for a little while but I ended up getting out.


The next ride coming up was one of my favourite rides at Rainbows End, the log flume. I was happy to go on this one because it seems scary and creative at the same time. As I jumped into the log with Ocean she was scared because she thought that there was actually crocodiles in the water because at the beginning there is a sign that says that there is 3 of them! As we went a long, Janeleah and Brianna were behind us and we looked behind and they were scared too. When we went through we slowly come past a waterfall and it seems like it is going to wet us but as you slowly get closer it stops, it’s really fun. When we got into the cave it got dark, then lights start appearing and the subject in there is Christmas, to me the background music is creepy. When we just exit the cave there is a scary ending, but its fun at the same time. It is like a really long slide and it goes fast so it feels like you are going to fall out. As we hopped out of the log we had the shiffers.

The next amazing ride we went on was the INVADER!!! I was very excited for this one! As we lined up i could already feel the butterflies as if i was on it. Me and my friends rushed onto the ride with laughter. I was excited and scared at the same time, on the edge of the ride that is when i am terrified because it feels like the ride is going to fall off the edge. I was laughing throughout the whole ride. The ride slowly stopped and as I got off the ride I was DiZzY!


The next ride is my favourite ride in the whole theme-park, The Invader! It is quite a scary ride, but it is my favourite ride out of all of rides. When I hopped into my seat I sat next to Janeleah and Brianna and Ocean were just across from us. When the machine slowly lifted up I was eager to ride it! When the seat got loose and started to tilt my friends started to get scared, but I was laughing. When it started spinning I felt joyful! The feeling feels great and tingly at the same time. When the ride started to end my joy levels went down because I didn’t want the ride to stop, but it had to because other people were waiting for a turn. Anyways.


The next ride we went on was the RollerCoaster! When we lined up to go on it, it was a long line so we had to wait for a while.  When I got onto the RollerCoaster I ran as fast I could to get to the front seat. As I hopped into the seat I was happy and excited at the same time. When it started I was excited to go on the Loop! It gave me butterflies. When it finished I hopped off and continued to the next ride.


As I made my way to the next ride, which was the Stratosfear!! This one is one of the scariest rides at Rainbows End too. As I jumped onto the ride I was eager for the ride to start. When the ground started going down I knew that the ride was going to start. As it started to spin I was so excited. It started going side to side, then the fun began. It was such a dizzy ride which was awesome. The ride went side to side a few times then it started to slow down. When it stopped I hopped out of my seat then watched the show. The show that I watched was a magic show, it was freaky and amazing at the same time. When we all sat down my aunty had brought some Pizza for us. So we enjoyed the show while eating.


The last ride we went on was the tall as the SkyTower (not really) the FearFall!! I was happy to go on this one but I was very afraid. When it was our turn to hop on it I was in the middle because I am scared to sit on the edge. When we reached the top the ride just paused for a second and that when I get terrified because I don’t know when it is going to fall down. I was counting down but it never went when I was counting! It just fall without me knowing. I was so scared at the top because I knew that I couldn’t scream. When it fall I couldn’t scream because my blood was rushing up.


When I hopped off I was sad because we were going to leave the amazing theme park. But at least I had a great day. I felt on top of the world that day because Rainbows End is my favourite place. I had an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.