Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Writing with Whittaker's

Have you ever just had a total meltdown while staring at a  Whittaker's Hokey Pokey chocolate. All your doing is staring at it, but it’s so hard to resist. You wait until you can eat the melting deliciousness. When you take the first bite,  it melts in your mouth and it’s such a great sensation. As it slides down your throat like a Chocolate Waterfall. Well, on the 3rd of December, I experienced that.

Today, Mrs Parker brought in a box that she has received from Whittaker’s for posting up a Whittaker’s Tart blog post. Oh did I tell you? Oh, well Mrs Parker received all this chocolate by making a Whittaker’s Tart, she posted it on twitter and Tagged Whittaker’s Chocolate Lovers and they talked about it. They talked for a while and the Whittaker’s Company decided to send her boxes filled with different kinds of chocolate. She brought it to school to share with Room 7 and do a project with us.

We all sat on the mat in a circle and waited for Mrs Parker to give us the delicious chocolate. When we got a piece of chocolate, Mrs Parker was reading out a ‘Chocolate Meditation’ to help us be really mindful while eating the chocolate. While she was reading that Chocolate Meditation Paper, it was kind of hypnotising because she made it sound so irresistible with the 5 senses.

When I took the first bite of my immaculate hokey pokey chocolate, I was transported into a chocolate dream, as it slipped down my throat like a chocolate waterfall. When I took the next huge bitch, eating the rest of my hokey pokey mini bar. I left it to melt on my tongue like a chocolate river that leads down a waterfall. The stream was ending and It left the taste of the sweet hokey pokey. The little bits of hokey pokey, sticks to my lips, as I lick my lips, it falls down my throat like rocks, awaiting to find the chocolate stream. When I finished my delicious mini bar, I thought if I should of eaten it more slowly. It was so irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.