Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

2015 Reflection

Today, I had to do a reflection on this year. I had to wrote down what I have learned, what I liked learning about and what I would like to continue working on. I reflected different things I have done this year.

This year I did my learning with Mrs Parker in a netbook classroom using Google Drive.

Having a netbook made it easier to do research and learning independently. When you need to do a lot of learning  & research, a netbook becomes very useful. A netbook makes a lot of things easier because you can send a doc to other people, blog your work and a lot more.  

This year I learned different kinds of things, like how to blog my learning and using good words in a blog post. I learned how to do a lot of things on google drive and blog.

I did research on  the solar system, War and a lot more other subjects.

The things I enjoyed learning about the most was World War 1 & 2 because I found out a lot of things from World War like, they stayed in trenches, food supplies were low and a lot of other interesting facts about War.

I still want to learn more about planets because as I want to become an astronomer or astronaut.

The class trip/activity I enjoyed most this year was having a very kind and humorous teacher because she is a very funny and vibrant teacher to have. The best trip, well I think it was the best trip was going to Interschool sports days. I love going out of my school to represent it and make them proud by going to interschool events.

I am proud of the way I have achieved my goals and now I can set new ones. I have learned a lot of new things that I had no idea about.

Next year I am going to set new goals and try to be more successful. Next year I am going to try and achieve my goals by the end of the year.  
                 

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you Honey. I enjoyed being your teacher too. I agree that the inter-school sports were the best trips. I didn't get to play, but I loved cheering you all on! They were great days.
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.