Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Preparing for cross country



Today, for cross country preparation, room 7 did a lot of exercising. First we did some stretches for our warm up and  Mrs Parker told us that we had to jog two laps around the verdant-green field. As I started to jog, I felt a little chilly as I was jogging but as I kept on jogging i was all of a sudden really warm like there was a invisible air blanket on me. I could hear the wind as I turned my face. My feet felt numb as I created footprints in mud. As I ran, I got a stitch which made me to go a little bit slower, continued jogging. I was up to me last lap then stopped at the finish line near all the people who finished. But I still had to wait for the others that still needed to finish. When I sat down, I had a little rest then did some stretches to warm down. As I raced to put on my shoes, we all ran to class very tiredly. I felt exhausted as I sat down in class waiting for the rest of the class to come in and sit on the mat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.