Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Some things about me.





Hi my name is Honey, I go to Glenbrae School and I am 9 years old. I enjoy going to school because I like to learn new things everyday, sometimes I like to learn in my own time. I like to learn in my own time and at school because I want to reach new higher life goals and reach higher life goals. I want to achieve more goals in learning and life so I can live a good life, have a job and a house. I will try my hardest to achieve more goals to have a good life and education. I want to learn new things every day so I can be better at what I do in learning. I love to learn new things everyday no matter what. I love to play keyboard/piano in my own time sometimes, I love listening to music because it helps me focus and it always helps me sometimes. I like to go play games when I finish my work, I like to listen to music as well after I have finished my work. I like to go on Pixect and Webcam toy because I like to take selfies in my own time when I am in the mood which is all the time, sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.