Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

Glenbrae scientists!

Today, Glenbrae School had our inquiry road show. This is when all the classes share what they have learned during the term.  We share our learning by creating presentations, posters, diagrams and hand-on activities.

I enjoyed making and telling people about the subject we did (WWI & WWII Weapons) My group and I are so proud of what we have presented today. I loved describing what kind of guns/weapons they are, how they were used and how they affected people in the war. I enjoyed a lot of other presentations that other groups created. They are so creative, they had very clever ideas.

I learned that you can make slime with Glue, washing powder and food colouring. It was interesting, you can also make perfume with washing power and food colouring.

The best presentation was the slime making to me, but I really liked the one that Luisa, McKenzie and I.

Here is our presentation:

Here is my venn diagram which compares weapons from WWI & WWII. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.