Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Touch down

Touch

Tuesday morning, 10:20 am went up onto the field to have a great game of touch. As we made our way up the hill I could already feel the excitement. I was quite sad because this was our last session because it is almost the holidays. We all ran onto the field and listened to Eric (The instructor) about what he told us to do. Today we versed each other, it was Kowhai and Rata vs Kauri and Nikao. When we got onto our sides we were the one that start off the game. We all took turns with the game but some people got angry and hogged the ball, so I was a little bit mad because I hardly got the ball during the game. I enjoyed it though. Kauri and Nikao got 6 points and we got 3 points. It was a kind of rough game but it was still alright.  

touch.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.